What is better than an evening at the Oregon State Fair? How about an evening at The Oregon State Fair without the long drive home!
Plan an overnight trip to Salem, stay with us, and enjoy an all day experience at The Oregon State Fair! We will take care of breakfast (complimentary hot breakfast buffet for all guests) and a late check out of 1pm the next day!
Special Hotel rates start at $109 plus tax and this offer is good for August 26-September 05, 2011. Visit our site to make your reservation today.
Here are some highlights:
The 2011 Fair will feature top notch Entertainment, Attractions, Exhibits, Food, Carnival Rides (of course!), Competitions (like the popular STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® Series) and much much more.
- “Pairings!” A celebration of Oregon’s wine, cuisine and music—Friday, August 26, 2011, 5 pm – 9 pm
- Il CiRCo’s Viaggio—Friday August 26-Monday September 5, 2:00 & 7:30 PM
- Cheap Trick—Saturday August 27, 2011 8PM
- SessionFest with SouLiv, Ozomatli, Kenny Wayne Shepherd Thursday September 1st, 2011 7:30P
- The Band Perry—Friday September 2nd, 2011 8PM
- The Judds —Saturday September 3rd, 2011 8PM
- Selena Gomez and the Scene—Monday September 5th, 2011 4:30 PM
Tickets for all events are now on sale. Visit oregonstatefair.org/concerts for info.
Too-Big-To-Miss 2011 Oregon State Fair Details
DATES: August 26-September 7, 2011 (Labor Day)
LOCATION: Oregon State Fairgrounds, Salem Oregon
HOURS: Sundays-Thursdays: 10 AM – 10 PM Fridays and Saturdays: 10 AM – 11 PM
Adults (ages 13 – 64): $7.00/advance, $11.00/gate
Seniors (ages 65 & over): $3.00/advance, $6.00/gate
Youth (ages 6 – 12): $3.00/advance, $6.00/gate
Group Pricing (50+): $5.00
Ages 5 and under: ALWAYS FREE
Visit www.grandhotelsalem.com to reserve this hotel package- space is limited.