Ready for the ultimate Oregon wine tasting experience? Book our Equinox in the Eola-Amity Hills package March 22nd through the 23rd and that is exactly what you can expect!
Here are some reasons you must book this very special hotel package right away!
1. Guests will have the chance to taste wines and discuss the vintage with many of the key principals of Oregon’s award winning Eola-Amity Hills winemaking community like…..
Antica Terra, Argyle Winery, Bethel Heights Vineyard, Bjornson Vineyard, Brooks Winery, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Calamity Hill Vineyard & Farm,Cristom Vineyards, Cubanisimo Vineyards, Dukes Family Vineyards, Evening Land Vineyards, Evesham Wood, Grochau Cellars, Holloran Vineyard Wines,Keeler Estate Vineyard, Lewman Vineyard, Methven Family Vineyards, Mystic Wines, Northwest Wine Studies Center, Orchard Heights Winery, Redhawk Winery & Vineyard, Willamette Valley Vineyards,Witness Tree Vineyard, Stangeland Winery, St. Innocent Winery, Toluca Lane, Zenith Vineyard, and Z’IVO Wines.
2. You will enjoy Oregon wine country at it’s best at the event site, Zenith Vineyard, nestled in the picturesque Eola-Amity hills of the Willamette Valley.
3. No need to designate a driver. The Equinox package includes shuttle service to and from the event from The Grand Hotel in Salem.
4. With a late check out of 1pm the next day, you get to sleep in (but be sure to get up in time for the hot breakfast buffet)
5. Room rates are very reasonable, starting at just $159 plus tax for two adults (price does not include admission to the event).
7. Best time to buy! Take your favorite wines home for less! For this night only, the wineries will also be offering the wines you taste for sale at a discount from the retail price.
8. You will rest comfortably at the end of a wonderful evening in your Deluxe Room or Suite with comfortable beds, a classically appointed living area with leather loveseat and coffee table, thoughtfully placed tables and lamps and an entertainment center.
9. You will not find finer service anywhere else in downtown Salem (we think so anyway, and so do most of our guests!). Our staff is available round the clock to make sure your stay is a comfortable one.
Need we go on? The Grand Hotel in Salem is now taking reservations for this very special package available for one night only. This event almost always sells out in advance (sold out two weeks before the date last year) so we encourage you to buy your tickets asap ($50 per person). BOOK NOW by going to our reservations page or calling 877-540-7800.
Important details to remember:
- Reservation package does not include admission to the event. Visit eolaamityhills.com to purchase your tickets (PayPal link on the right side of the page).
- Be sure to print and keep your receipt as your entry to the event. Tickets: $50 per person. Questions, or to purchase tickets with cash: Email Esther Swafford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Shuttle service applies only to guests who have booked the Equinox package. Reservations for the shuttle need to be made at the time of your package reservation.
- Need reservations at Bentley’s Grill? We can help with that too! Extend your visit with us and stay to enjoy many of the Equinox wineries right here in our own Bentley’s Grill!
Come howl at the moon and celebrate the Equinox in the Eola-Amity Hills!