Summer’s almost here and that means it’s almost time for Willamette Valley Memorial Day Wine Tasting Events!
It’s a tradition to kick off summer by visiting one of the many vineyards and wineries throughout Salem and Willamette Valley and enjoy special events and tastings of some of the best wines you’ll find anywhere.
If you’re planning to make the trip, we recommend taking advantage of the valuable tips and resources provided by Willamette Valley Wineries. Make the most of your weekend with their handy Wine tasting routes.
Make your reservations now! Please call us toll-free at: (503) 540-7800
Here are just a few of the special Memorial Day Weekend open house events you will find in the Salem, Oregon area:
- Willamette Valley Vineyards invites you to a four-course wine pairings dinner; bringing the best in food, music, and of course wine!
- Eola Hills Winery invites you to their Memorial Weekend Open House! Taste among their award winning wines or come Sunday Morning for their Country Brunch, voted “Top Choice for Best Brunch” by StatesmanJournal.com
- Left Coast Cellars is offering a “Sip and Stroll” experience on their property! For $10 admission you receive admission with a 6 tasting flight and food pairings. Left Coast Cellars will also be preparing their reknowned wood fire pizzas throughout the weekend.
- Chateau Bianca will have special offerings from their BBQ on Friday and Saturday the 27th and 28th.
- Hip Chicks Do Wine are giving you the unique chance to try ALL their wines! $17 admission gives you a wine tasting of 10-12 wines, appetizers, live music, and a logo glass!
- Cubanisimo Vineyards is offering Memorial Day Weekend Celebrations all weekend from 12-6PM.
Why not take advantage of a late checkout by booking one of our luxurious packages and ease into the shortened work week feeling refreshed?
Here are some tips from The North Willamette Vintners to make the most of your holiday weekend:
- Drive less, taste more. Avoid the long drive and congested roadways by visiting the wineries located in Portland’s backyard, shaping the northern gateway to Oregon’s wine country.
- Discover new wineries. Experience a new label or visit a boutique winery not typically open for tastings.
- Taste exceptional wines. Be among the first to enjoy new releases, barrel samples and paired flights.
- Learn from the pros. Meet the winemakers and learn about the style, characteristics and unique attributes of their wine.
- Experience wine country. Participate in a traditional tribal salmon bake, watch a live landscape painting, stroll along a garden walk, tour the vineyards, relax to live music and soak in the spectacular vineyard views while enjoying a picnic lunch.
See you soon!