Grand Hotel in Salem Packages
CROW’S SHADOW INSTITUTE of THE ARTS at 25
September 16 – December 22nd, 2017
Package your trip to the Crow’s Shadow Institute of the Arts at 25 exhibition featured at The Hallie Ford Museum of Art with an overnight stay at The Grand Hotel in Salem. Conveniently located 3 blocks from the Hallie Ford Museum of Art, The Grand Hotel is right in the heart of downtown Salem.
Organized by the Hallie Ford Museum of Art in partnership with the Crow’s Shadow Institute of the Arts (located on the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, near the town of Pendleton, Oregon), the exhibition chronicles the history of Crow’s Shadow over the past 25 years as it has emerged as an important printmaking atelier. The exhibition features approximately 60 prints drawn from the Crow’s Shadow Print Archive and focuses on themes of landscape, abstraction, narrative, portraiture, social critique, and humor. Included in the exhibition are works by 50 Native and non-Native artists who have worked at Crow’s Shadow, including Rick Bartow, Pat Boas, Joe Feddersen, Edgar Heap of Birds, James Lavadour, Truman Lowe, Lillian Pitt, Wendy Red Star, Storm Tharp, and Marie Watt, among others.
This special package includes:
- Two tickets to the exhibition “Crow’s Shadow Institute of the Arts at 25” featured at The Hallie Ford Museum of Art
- Overnight accommodations for two in a King Deluxe Room
- Early check in at 1 p.m., and a late check out of 1 p.m.
- A $50 gift card to Bentley’s Grill located in The Grand Hotel
- Complimentary, hot breakfast buffet, underground parking, high speed wireless internet, indoor pool and spa
- And 20% off the price of the Exhibition Book at The Hallie Ford Museum of Art
Package starts at $269 plus tax. Need a little more room? Upgrade to a Suite for an additional $20 plus tax.
For more information regarding the “Crow’s Shadow Institute of the Arts at 25” exhibit please click here.